To participate in the Graphic Novels Challenge, simply choose at least 6 graphic novels to read from January 2008 to December 2008.
You may overlap with other challenges. You may also change your list of titles at any point if something comes up that you want to switch around.
Here is a list of award-winning graphic novels. Of course, you may also choose graphic novels that have not won awards.
Thanks to Athena, here is another list of graphic novels.
Here is the graphic novels category in my blog, so that you can see what I've recently read that might sound interesting to you. Some of the books in that category have been called "graphic memoirs" or "graphic short stories" and yes, these also count towards the challenge. If you would like to read a comics series, that counts, too. Each collection counts as one book.
If you would like to be able to post your reviews of your challenge books in this blog, just take the following steps:
1. Leave your email address in the comments, in this format: dewpie at gmail dot com. You will be invited to be a member of this blog. If you want your email deleted from the comments even though it's in that spam-avoiding format, just let us know; either Athena or Dewey will delete it.
2. When you post, make the title of your posts the name of the book and your name. Example: "Fun Home review by Dewey."
3. Give the post labels: your name, the name of the book, the name of the author and whatever else you think is suitable.
4. Please link to your blog in your post. I know that a lot of people who post in shared challenge blogs are shy about doing this because they feel like they're being link whores or something, but for me at least, if I really enjoy your review or writing style, I want an easy way to get to your regular blog.
5. If you'd like, you could post your list of challenge picks here. Just label the post with your name.